DATES: No 2024 Edition
Back in 2025
Trans Tasmania will run every second year - alternating with Trans NZ
Trans NZ will be in 2024 with no Trans Tasmania
2025 we will be running Trans Tasmania but no Trans NZ!
Check back here around March 2024 for the 2025 dates
All the below details are still there from 2023 and will be updates by March of 2024 for 2025 event
You can choose to pay in full for the All Inclusive option or you can pay 50% now and the remaining by December 15th
Self Support is a pay in full only option
We are accepting e-bikes for 2023 on the bases that you are ok that there will be no additional longer course set out for you guys. Also that you start each day in wave 2 or 3 so you don't catch our course crew each morning setting out the course and timers!
We believe only one battery is needed. Each day is 20-30km and the biggest obstacle will be working out how to get your batteries to Tasmania if you don't live in Tasmania. That is up to you to work out
We will have an unbelievable line up of service and organized riding for you over the 5 day event:
- Custom designed 5 day course, professionally marked, hand picking the best locations to show case to you
- Highly accurate timing system with instant results every day
- Advanced medics on course every day
- Food stations on course everyday
- Food station at finish line each day
- Airport transfers from Hobart the day prior to the event starting (Feb 12) and on departure day (Feb 18)
- Transport throughout the entire week to and from the trails and some shuttles mid course where applicable
- 6 nights hotel / air bnb accommodation (the night before the event starts, through to the day after it has finished)
- Full breakfasts each day (6 total, from day 1 until departure day) and full dinner each night (6 total from arrival night until day 5)
- Lunch each day
- Event Jersey
- One life time experience
- Making 100+ new friends!
2 x REGISTRATION PACKAGE TYPES:
ALL INCLUSIVE - HOTEL / AIR BNB STYLE ACCOMMODATION
2023 Price: AU$2,700 includes tax and credit card processing fee (approx US$1,900, C$2,450, £1,850, NZ$3,000)
Includes everything listed above. This is a variety of twin share accommodation up to quad room share. We team you up with those on your friends list to share accommodation rooms with and if you are coming solo, then we will pair you up with other riders
DIRTBAG PACKAGE - SELF SUPPORTED
2023 Price: AU$1,299
EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE EXCEPT IT EXCLUDES ACCOMMODATION, MEALS (breakfast/dinner), AND TRANSPORT between towns
You show up at the start line each day at the allocated location
It will include the final dinner on day 5 and ALL lunches and Beer at the finish line each day!!
It will also include the daily shuttles for all 5 days needed to get to the start line but not transport between towns or airport transfers
90% refund up until October 1, 2022
75% refund up until November 1st, 2022
50% refund up until December 1st, 2022
NO REFUNDS after December 1st, 2022
We highly recommend you find travel insurance that included trip cancellation in case you injure yourself or become sick and can no longer come. You will then be able to make a claim through that policy for any registartion amount we don't cover under the cancellation policy above. If you choose to not get your own trip cancellation, then you are choosing to take your own risk of not covering your reg cost, so please don't ask us for a refund after these dates above. We can provide a detailed invoice and letter for your insurance company if you need to cancel and make a claim with them.