2021 DATES: FEB 1-5
WE HAVE A FEW SPOTS REMAINING - FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE CLAIM A SPOT!
Everyone that filled in a form for the lottery for November 22nd have now been emailed - if you don't see the email, then check your spam or promotional folder. If you still don't see it, then email
For everyone else - there are a few spots remaining for those that didn't take their spot in initial reg round! Fill out the form above to take one of those spots!
We will have an unbelievable line up of service and organized riding for you over the 5 day event:
- Custom designed 5 day course, professionally marked, hand picking the best locations to show case to you
- Highly accurate timing system with instant results every day
- Advanced medics on course every day
- Food stations on course everyday
- Food station at finish line each day
- Airport transfers from Hobart the day prior to the event starting (January 31) and on departure day (February 6)
- Transport throughout the entire week to and from the trails and some shuttles mid course where applicable
- 6 nights accommodation (the night before the event starts, through to the day after it has finished)
- Full breakfasts each day (6 total, from day 1 until departure day) and full dinner each night (6 total from arrival night until day 5)
- Lunch each day
- Event Jersey
- One life time experience
- A whole bunch of beer!
- Making 100+ new friends!
2 x REGISTRATION PACKAGE TYPES:
ALL INCLUSIVE - HOTEL / AIR BNB STYLE ACCOMMODATION
2021 Price: AU$2300 (100 spots available)
Includes everything listed above. This is a variety of twin share accommodation up to quad room share. We team you up with those on your friends list to share accommodation rooms with and if you are coming solo, then we will pair you up with other riders
DIRTBAG PACKAGE - SELF SUPPORTED
2021 Price: AU$1100 (40 spots available)
EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE EXCEPT IT EXCLUDES ACCOMMODATION, MEALS (breakfast/dinner), AND TRANSPORT
You show up at the start line each day at the allocated location
It will include the final dinner on day 5 and all lunches and Beer at the finish line each day!!
It will also include the daily shuttles needed to get to the start line but not transport between towns or airport transfers
- Full payment is due upon confirming your entry
- 50% refund up until January 1st, 2021
- No refund after January 1st, 2021
- The above is if you personally choose to cancel due to injury or sickness or other reason. If we cancel the event due to covid, then the below policies become into affect:
Our 2021 dates are Feb 1-5. We have back up dates for this event being Nov 22-26. This November date will only be used if Feb dates get shut down due to Covid.
If COVID Australian Government policies cause the event to not be legally able to happen between now and Feb 1-5, 2021 eg borders get closed down again then we will move our Feb dates to our back up dates of Nov 22-26, 2021. If this is the case, then you will have 2 options at that point:
Transfer your entry to our back up dates of 22-26 November 2021 or to the Feb 2022 event
Or get a refund minus a $100 admin fee
If Covid shuts down one border (eg VIC), and the event can still go ahead for Feb, then anyone living in that Locked down State can transfer their entry to Feb 2022 event
We will be putting various measures into place to help with social distancing, with allocated groups for the week, meals outside where possible, briefings outside where possible and other aspects to keep things as safe as possible
We will be following the ever changing guidelines set out by the government